Executive Search Associates has been retained by MedStar Franklin Square Medical Center to conduct their search for a new Associate Vice President to oversee the Perioperative Service Line for the organization.
MedStar Franklin Square Medical Center, a member of MedStar Health, provides safe, high quality care, excellent service and education to improve the health of our community. They are 250+ bed Magnet Nursing designated facility with a rich history for caring for the community.
The Vision of MedStar Franklin Square Medical Center: The trusted leader in caring for people and advancing health.
- Service: We strive to anticipate and meet the needs of our patients, physicians and co-workers.
- Patient First: We strive to deliver the best to every patient every day. The patient is the first priority in everything we do.
- Integrity: We communicate openly and honestly, build trust and conduct ourselves according to the highest ethical standards.
- Respect: We treat each individual, those we serve and those with whom we work, with the highest professionalism and dignity.
- Innovation: We embrace change and work to improve all we do in a fiscally responsible manner.
- Teamwork: System effectiveness is built on collective strength and cultural diversity of everyone, working with open communication and mutual respect.
MedStar Franklin Square Medical Center is recognized as a leader within the community for progressive perioperative services. They have a total of 21 rooms including endoscopy and outpatient, with room to grow. The person awarded this position will oversee the final opening of their new surgical pavilion.
Reporting to the AVP of Perioperative Services are five managers and about 120 FTE's. A stable and committed staff of Medical Providers work in a collegial manner with the staff of the perioperative department to engineer the ideal scenario for outstanding patient care.
Utilizing the SPIRIT values, MedStar Franklin Square Medical Center is looking for an experienced Nursing Executive who can bring the departments within perioperative services together to form a cohesive and high functioning team.
At Executive Search Associates our mission and our passion is bringing talented people together - for more information or a confidential conversation regarding your career ambitions call Heather Looney at (303) 951-6383 or e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org .
Requirements: As a Magnet Designated Nursing hospital both a Bachelor's degree and a Master's degree are required; one of which must be in Nursing. Five or more years of nursing leadership experience is also required.